Imagine an enchanting Villa on a hilltop between Umbria and Tuscany, surrounded by 10 hectares of rolling hills, olives and vineyards …practicing Jivamukti Yoga, meditation and eating delicious local grown food. A boutique retreat for a maximum of 10 participants, designed to allow you to relax and recharge, tapping into the ancient wisdom of yoga and meditation in a beautiful, authentic and familiar atmosphere.
For registration or more information please contact email@example.com
Testimonials from the previous editions of the Retreat:
“Dearest Candida and Andrés, I have not enough words to describe my gratitude. This week has been one of the happiest of my entire life. Your dedication, care, love, attention and generosity overcome everything I could ever imagine. I feel that I have grown so much in many ways. Thank you, namaste” Tal B. – Israel
“Candida, Andrés, thank you for feeding and detoxifying our bodies. Thank you for nurturing our minds. Thank you for nourishing and uplifting our souls. Thank you for the opportunity to be grateful. Lots of love, namaste.” Benedicte D. – France
“Thank you again for this wonderful Retreat. It gave me a lot of strength for my future projects and I really enjoyed getting a constant routine of yoga. I have discovered new sides of yoga, and most of all of myself, which is a great learning. The organization of the retreat was amazing and the place just magical. Thank you for making this possible!” Carolin M. – Australia
Retreat Price Includes:
• 7 days, 6 nights in our beautiful Villa (double room).
• All meals, freshly prepared (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
• Daily morning and afternoon yoga classes, meditation, workshops.
• Use of the facilities of the Villa: swimming pool, sport court, 10 hectares of rolling fields.
• Free transfer from/to Chiusi-Chianciano Terme train station, on arrival and departure day.
• Use of yoga mats, blocks, belts.
*airfare, train fare not included