Immersion Rhinebeck, NY
with Sharon Gannon, David Life and Jules Febre, assisted by John Smrtic & Julie Kirkpatrick, with special guest teacher, anatomist: Lori Zucker and Kirtan with Krishna Das, Jai Uttal and Deva Premal & Miten, in English language.
Jivamukti Yoga® Immersion takes you deeper into the study of Jivamukti Yoga and its five tenets: nonviolence, devotion, meditation, scripture, and music.
Led by Jivamukti Yoga cofounders, Sharon Gannon and David Life, and advanced certified Jivamukti Yoga teacher Jules Febre, this immersion is perfect for Jivamukti teachers who are looking for a refresher course, yoga students from other disciplines who are curious about what goes on in a Jivamukti Yoga teacher training, and those brand new to yoga. This is an excellent opportunity to deepen your yoga practice, meet old and new friends, and build a worldwide yoga community. All levels of experience are welcome.
The immersion includes:
- The Special Labor Day Chant Session on Monday from 2:30 p.m. to midnight
- Daily asana practice, including sessions focused on in-depth practical exploration
- Meditation instruction and daily practice
- Study of the Bhagavad Gita and Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra
- Investigation of the link between yoga and vegetarianism
- Question-and-answer sessions with the teachers