The month-long training program covers yoga philosophy and scriptures, history of yoga, introduction to Sanskrit, introduction to anatomy, practice teaching sessions, study groups, mentor guidance, quizzes, midterm and final tests, and all aspects of Jivamukti Yoga. The training focuses not only on the physical postures, but also on how the postures evolved. We explore yoga’s ancient sacred texts and five-thousand-year-old traditions, as well as the psychotherapeutic benefits that develop with a steady practice and the spiritual power that is set free when energy flows throughout the heart, body and mind.
Emphasizing interconnectedness and a non-dualistic view of life, this practice awakens within us a need to protect the planet and all life on Earth. Participants gain the skills to confidently achieve those goals for themselves, as well as the ability to teach others how to live in harmony.
为期近一个月的教师培训内容包含瑜伽哲学及经典、瑜伽历史、梵文介绍、初级解剖学、教学练习、研讨小组、导师辅导、期中以及期末考试，当然还包含认识Jivamukti Yoga的所有面向。本教师培训课程不只是着重在体式，还有体式的演变。我们会探索瑜伽古老而神圣的文本, 以及流传5000年的传统智慧。借着稳定的练习，还有能够通透身心灵的能量流动，内在深层的力量由此散发，习练者也因此得到身心
THIS TRAINING INCLUDES:
- Asana: You will be immersed in a daily practice as well as practical sessions which focus on standing poses, forward bends, twists, backbends, inversions and balances, including in depth exploration of vinyasa, sequencing and alignment
- How to give hands on assists to students while they are practicing asanas
- Sanskrit language immersion—you will learn to recite, read and write the Sanskrit alphabet as well as an exploration into the major yogic texts: The Yoga Sutra of Patanjali, The Bhagavad Gita and The Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Meditation: You will learn to meditate and practice meditation twice a day as well as learn how to teach meditation to others
- How to practice and teach healing, purifying, and detoxifying hatha yoga kriyas
- The importance of a vegan diet in regards to human health, sustaining the eco-system, reducing violence in the world and as a means to enlightenment
- Physical and energetic anatomy of the human body
- Philosophy, ethics and activism: how to live a more effective and positive life
- Practice teaching: at the end of this training you will have the skill to begin teaching yoga classes right away
- The Jivamukti Yoga Teacher Training focuses not only on the physical postures, but also on how the postures evolved. We explore yoga’s ancient sacred texts and five-thousand-year-old traditions, as well as the psychotherapeutic benefits that develop with a steady practice, and the spiritual power that is set free when energy flows throughout the heart, body, and mind.
- 梵文学习—你将学会梵文字母的发音、阅读以及书写，并以梵文为主探讨主要的瑜伽文本：瑜伽经 (The Yoga Sutra of Patanjali)、薄伽梵歌(The Bhagavad Gita)以及哈达瑜伽经(The Hatha Yoga Pradipika )。
- Jivamukti Yoga师资培训不只是着重在身体上的练习(体位法)，更专注于体位法如何影响内在。我们会探索瑜伽古老而神圣的文本以及流传5000年的传统智慧，藉由稳定的练习能疗愈精神，而当能量流通身体、心灵以及意志时，神圣灵性的力量也就会释放。
- Learn to teach 2 full Jivamukti Yoga® class sequences (practice and memorization), kriyas, teaching and practicing meditation and chanting, teaching basics, and teaching mixed level classes (the “open class”).
- 你将掌握：教授两套完整、正统的Jivamukti Yoga课程序列、清洁法；还有如何教授以及练习冥想和唱颂；如何教授入门的部份，还有教授一个学生程度不同的 Open Class。
- Learn the Sanskrit alphabet in Devanagari script. You will be able to read and pronounce Sanskrit words, as well as some grammar, and you will explore the role of Sanskrit in a yoga practice.
- The Jivamukti Yoga® teaching method; the 5 tenets of Jivamukti Yoga® and the 14 requirements of Jivamukti Yoga® open classes; adjustments and assists for standing poses, forward bends, twists, backbends, inversions, and balances; the art of sequencing, energetics of assists and vinyasa krama; ethics of teaching yoga, including the types of teachers and students; teaching Jivamukti Yoga ®reg; sequences.
*Jivamukti Yoga教学方式:Jivamukti Yoga的5个中心思想以及14项必要条件。公开课当中的站姿、前曲、扭转、后弯、倒立以及平衡的体式调整。
排序的艺术，予以支持的能量以及Vinyasa Krama (身体的运动和呼吸协调同步的过程)。瑜伽教学道德，包括老师与学生的不同类型，教授Jivamukti Yoga的体式排序。
- Anatomy and physiology: basics of skeletal, muscular, respiratory, nervous and cardiovascular systems; injury and recovery; esoteric anatomy, including chakras, nadis, prana, granthi, and bandha.
- Includes basic philosophy, Yoga Sutra of Patanjali, Bhagavad Gita, Hathayogapradipika, Karma, 7 Bhumikas.
包含基础哲学，帕坦加利瑜伽经(Yoga Sutra of Patanjali)，薄伽梵歌(Bhagavad Gita)，哈达瑜伽之光(Hatha yoga pradipika)，业力(Karma)以及7种性格(7 Bhumikas)。
Includes class observation and transcriptions focusing on adjustment, sequencing, theme, and music. 包含课程观察、以及体式调整、序列、主题和音乐。
- These are classes that you teach in a small group setting to hone your skills. Includes student teaching as well as observing and assisting in classes taught by others, oral presentation skills.
- Satsang combines many of the subjects of the course, including chanting, meditation, japa and mantra, nada yoga and music, community responsibility, ahimsa, vegetarianism, philosophy and practical skills for conducting satsang. Course quizzes, including a midterm and final test, are conducted as part of the satsang.
- This includes the principles and theory of pranayama, practical training in samavritti and visamavritti pranayama, including teaching methods.
- Each day includes a homework quiz to be completed and checked by the student’s mentor. 每天由导师确认是否完成作业以及随堂考试。
- Prior to attendance, five books must be read and a report must be written on each one. See Requirements page. 参加课程之前，需要事先阅读五本书和一份报告。请参见关于必要条件的页面