The 300HR Teacher TrainingItaly 2020
300HR in Italy 2020
October 17, 2020 – November 13, 2020
Location: Agricola Samadhi, Salento, Italy
Dates & Deadlines
|50% of selected package||Initial registration payment|
|Refunds available (less $1500 non refundable deposit)||until October 1, 2020|
|No refund, No credit, No transfers||after October 1,2020|
|Arrival||October 17, 2020|
About YIS/Agricola Samadhi
See “Status Update + COVID FAQ” in the first green fold out below for up to date plans regarding health and safety measures this fall.
STATUS UPDATE + COVID FAQ
We will proceed as planned with the scheduled dates for the 300hr Teacher Training in Italy.
- As of now, it seems like the situation in Italy will have calmed enough to host the training as planned at the original venue.
- The early bird deadline is now extended to July 1, and the registration/final payment deadline has been extended to October 1, 2020. Please check the above “Dates” section for the complete (extended) payment and refund available schedule.
- We will announce as soon as we know what the regulations for travel and quarantine (pre or post TT) will be, but as of now, we do not assume this as being necessary.
- The hosting center will accommodate us to follow all governmental advisories for health and safety best practices, including sanitation, reduced room sharing, overall TT capacity, etc. We will communicate about changes to the housing plans as soon as possible. All participants should plan to stay on site if possible.
- We will continue monitoring local and global health guidelines as they develop, but at this time, we plan to teach assists but perhaps in a reduced capacity.
- Should the situation drastically change, we have backup plans in place.
- We are also proceeding as planned with TTs in 2021: India, Bali, and Italy. Before October 1, participants may choose to transfer registration to a future TT.
- We are discussing the possibilities about an Online TT and are noting serious interest but as of now we don’t have a definitive plan for this and are focused on an in-person TT shaped to follow the guidelines as they unfold given the situation.
ABOUT ENERGY, AGRICULTURE, WASTE, & FOOD AT YIS/ AGRICOLA SAMADHI
Since 2011, the Agritourism is totally solar powered: Agricola Samadhi produces their own hot water with solar panels and electricity with photovoltaic panels. Outdoor lights at Agricola Samadhi are the minimum necessary and have an automatic switch off to simplify the saving energy activity to guests. Light bulbs are all energy-efficient. Staff and guests are encouraged to save and avoid waste of energy, most rooms have a special key to switch off all the lights in one go. Bed sheets are changed once a week and towels twice a week.
Agricola Samadhi is an certified organic agritourism destination, certified by ICEA. This means that they do not put pesticides and herbicides in the soil or in the air, do not use any chemicals to push the growing of the products. This implies an important additional arduous work during cultivation and production.
What is cultivated, produced and picked goes from the fields directly to our kitchen: seasonal vegetables and fruit. They also self-produce extra virgin organic olive oil, tomato sauce, jams, granola, bread, desserts. In the menu you will not find: white flower, white sugar. They avoid processed food, artificial flavoring, and have a full range of gluten free.
What is not produced directly, where and when possible, is sourced from local organic producers.
The restaurant is certified vegan, and does not use any animal product in the production of our meals and desserts. They promote the importance and the value of a vegan diet since 2007. In 2018, they went totally vegan. The kitchen staff is all trained in veganism and has careful procedures in the production and the treatment of the leftovers.
Leftovers become organic waste that is used, when ready, as fertilizer in agriculture. In a common area there is a big bin to allow also the guests to differentiate waste.
Rooms, with private or shared bathroom are located within the large estate in the ancient manor house, in three different apartments and in a central building with porch completed in July 2011 that overlooks the ancient villa.
Rooms with Private Bath
Built following the eco-sustainability philosophy, these rooms are comfortable housing solutions and bright rooms with private bathroom. Some of them have also air conditioning and heating. Available as single, double and triple, for those who want all the comforts, but respecting the environment!
Rooms with Shared Bath
Cozy and comfortable rooms, available as single and double with shared bathroom with another room. Some of them are equipped with air conditioning and heating, for a wonderful stay in Salento.
ABOUT AMENITIES AND FACILITIES
• Wi-fi area
• Massages and treatments
• Shaded parking
• Boutique of handmade farm products
• Children 0-3 free
• Outdoor children playground
• Horse, boat and bike excursions
• Bike rental
• Transfer service
The Jivamukti Yoga Teacher Training tuition fee for the 28 day residential program is $6550 (€5900) Total costs vary depending on room type selected. It does not include materials and supplies, airfare, or transportation to/from the airport.
All pricing below is per person and includes accommodations, room and board.
• Single with en suite bathroom – €10,500 – FULLY BOOKED
• Double with en suite bathroom – € 8900 (for ONE Person – €10900)
• Double with Shared Bathroom – €8600 (for ONE Person – €10500)
• Triple with En Suite Bathroom – €8300
BRINGING YOUR FAMILY
Arriving by Plane
Brindisi’s “Papola Casale” airport is about 50 km from Zollino and is connected with Lecce and its provinces by local buses and trains; taxi service and car rentals are available at the airport as well, we can organize group pick-ups.
Bari Airport is less than two hours drive from Zollino.