2. You may refer to yourself as a “Certified Jivamukti Yoga Teacher.”
3. You may describe all of your classes using “Jivamukti Yoga®” to identify “Jivamukti Yoga Open” classes, “Jivamukti Basic” classes, “Jivamukti Beginner Vinyasa” classes and “Jivamukti Spiritual Warrior” classes, that are taught by you in a way that is consistent with the methods of Jivamukti Yoga.
4. “Jivamukti Yoga® ” (the “Trademark”) is a registered trademark of Jivamukti Global, Inc., and the Jivamukti Yoga snake logo is a trademark of Jivamukti Global, Inc., and subject to paragraph 3 above regarding Jivamukti Yoga classes, you may use the Trademark and the logo in connection with any product, service or merchandise ONLY after written approval by Jivamukti Global, Inc.
5. In order to maintain your certification, you must spend at least 10 hours per year in the presence of Sharon Gannon, David Life or one of their designated teachers receiving teachings. Teachings include taking a yoga class, a meditation class or listening to a lecture. The current list of Designated Teachers (in alphabetical order): Camilla Veen, Emma Henry, HaChi Yu, Jules Febre, Moritz Ulrich, Olga Oskorbina, Petros Haffenrichter, Rima Rabbath, Ruth Lauer-Manenti, Yogeswari.
6. You will, at your own expense, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Jivamukti Global, Inc. and its owners, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives from and against any and all liabilities, claims, causes of action, suits, damages, including without limitation, suits for personal injury or death of third parties, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, for which Jivamukti Global, Inc. becomes liable, or may incur or be compelled to pay by reason of your activities or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
7. You acknowledge the ownership of the Trademark by Jivamukti Global, Inc. and agree that you will do nothing inconsistent with such ownership, and that all use of the Trademark and all goodwill arising out of any use of it by you will inure solely to the benefit of Jivamukti Global, Inc. You will not use any confusingly similar name or mark without the prior written approval of Jivamukti Global, Inc., and will include all notices and legends with respect to the Trademark as are or may be required by applicable federal, state and local laws or which may be requested by Jivamukti Global, Inc. You acknowledge and understand that nothing in this Agreement gives you any right, title or interest in the Trademark. The nature and quality of all services you perform in connection with the Trademark will conform to standards established from time to time by Jivamukti Global, Inc.
8. You are not, and will not hold yourself out to be, an employee, subcontractor, representative or agent of Jivamukti Global, Inc., and nothing herein constitutes or implies the existence of a partnership, joint venture or grant of a franchise between yourself and Jivamukti Global, Inc. Any rights granted to you hereunder are personal in nature, and may not be transferred or assigned.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. You expressly understand and agree that: Jivamukti Global, Inc. WILL BE NOT BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY), TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, EVEN IF Jivamukti Global, Inc. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH COSTS OR DAMAGES.